Thursday, June 15, 2017

Life lately...

I had some spectacular pink vintage finds this month! Top: Photographing a 1970s batik wrap skirt. Bottom: The embroidered cutwork on a 1980s blouse.

Left and Right: I added this 1920s embroidered wool coat to my collection. It is my current restoration project as there were a few mends to be made and it needed a new lining, but the embroidery is gorgeous!

Left: My mending pile. Right: Trying giant floppy tassel hats for the shop.

Left: Fresh from the cleaners, a 1930s bullion embroidered cape. Right: The best find from one day of thrifting was this antique Native American turquoise, coral and silver watchband set. I'll eventually get it listed, but am open to offers.

Left: I found two 1960s era unused and still in their original paper kimonos at the estate sale of a US Air Force pilot who brought them home as souvenirs. Right: It's close to being backless sundress weather!

video
I found a complete WWII era souvenir pajama set still in it's original box. The set includes a pajama top, pants, robe and slippers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...